FeaturesBOS Gradient Filter element is the first of its kind, with its patented seamless design and true gradient density. This absolute rated element provides users with the depth of a cartridge and the convenience of a bag.
- Up to 18 times extended life compared to other products, dependent upon particle distribution and application
- Adsorbs up to 16 times its own weight in hydrocarbons (Oils)
- Longer life means fewer bag changes which results in lower labor costs and less loss of product
- Not compressible in operation providing greater dirt holding capacity
- Designed for typical broad particle distribution applications. (*For applications with narrow particle distribution, contact your Pall FSI representative.)
- More efficient filtration without sacrificing product life
- Please refer to the Pall FSI QA Department for compliance to specific National Legislation and/or Regional Regulatory requirements for food contact use.
Refinery Amine Systems, Upstream Onshore Produced Water, Upstream Onshore Surface Discharged Water, Midstream Acid Gas, Midstream Glycol Filtration