- Proprietary polypropylene, triple-layer construction adsorbs hydrocarbons from air, gas and aqueous streams for clearer results
- Outer cover prevents fiber migration to reduce waste
- Non-foaming microfiber offers product cleanliness, high performance and longer service life
- High void volume means longer service life, higher contaminant loading and reduced waste loads
- Easy change-out reduces down time
- PolyLoc® ring creates a hermetic seal within a vessel housing to prevent liquid bypass
- POMF1A, 2A, 10A & 25A are available with NSF Standard 61 Certification
- Please refer to the Pall FSI QA Department for compliance to specific National Legislation and/or Regional Regulatory requirements for food contact use.
|POMF1A, 2A, 10A & 25A||Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification|
|POMF 1A, 2A, 10A and 25A||Bags are made from FDA-compliant materials (OA bags also include an additional layer of oil removing material)|
|Auto Construction||(Seams on Inside)|
|Available Materials||Polypropylene microfiber|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||160° F (93° C)|
|Suggested Differential Pressure||35 PSIG maximum — dirty
10-15 PSIG optimum change out
|Micron Rating||1A: 1 micron
2A: 2 micron
10A: 10 micron
25A: 25 micron
50A: 50 micron
90A: 90 micron
120A: 120 micron
OA: Special purpose 25 micron
(includes an additional layer of oil removing material)
|Sizes||#1: 7” dia. x 16” long, 65 GPM
#2: 7” dia. x 32” long, 125 GPM
#3: 4” dia. x 8.25” long, 20 GPM
#4: 4” dia. x 14” long, 35 GPM
|Available Rings||(See chart on right for all available rings)|
Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
No data available. Customer testing required.