Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Ideal for Concentrating Organisms
in Fluid Samples
- Flat, smooth surface allows for easy elution of organisms or particulate.
- Collection of organisms or particulate on one planar surface is ideal prior to electron microscopy (SEM) or light microscope (LM) techniques.
- Ready-to-use, disposable design eliminates sample cross contamination.
“Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please email us a question or call 1-800-521-1520."
- Filter Media: Polycarbonate with PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone) wetting agent
- Support Pad: Cellulose
- Funnel and Base: Polypropylene
- Funnel Cover: Polystyrene
- Funnel Adapter: Polyethylene
- 47 mm
- 0.4 μm
Effective Filtration Area
- 13.46 cm2
- 635 mm Hg (25 in. Hg)
(vacuum use only)
- Validated Dose: 15 - 30 kGY
(1.5 - 3.0 MRad)
- 100 mL Capacity
- Height: 7.6 cm (3.0 in.) with cover 7.3 cm (2.9 in.) without cover
- Diameter: 6.1 cm (2.4 in.) with cover 5.7 cm (2.3 in.) without cover
- 300 mL Capacity
- Height: 9.1 cm (3.6 in.) with cover 8.9 cm (3.5 in.) without cover
- Diameter: 8.8 cm (3.5 in.) with cover 8.5 cm (3.4 in.) without cover
- Concentrate organisms in aqueous samples for further examination by PCR or eppifluorescence
- Cell biology
- Water microbiology
Ideal for concentrating organisms in fluid samples. Flat, smooth surface allows for easy elution of organisms or particulate. Ready-to-use, disposable design eliminates sample cross contamination.