Marksman™ XLD High Flow Filter Cartridges
High Capacity, Pleated All-Polypropylene Filter Cartridges
Marksman high flow filter cartridges feature larger geometry and include the Poly-Fine® Extended Life Depth (XLD) proprietary media for the innovative merger of depth and pleated technologies. They are available to fit most Size 1 and Size 2 bag vessels with no hardware changes and can be ordered as 101.6 cm (40 in) for use in unique 101.6 cm (40 in) Pall vessels.
Why choose Marksman XLD high flow filter cartridges?
These cartridges have a high surface area and high flow capacity. They offer excellent retention of deformable contaminants.
Additional benefits include:
- Proprietary gel guard media
- Inside-out flow traps contaminants inside the element
- Quick, easy change-outs
- All polypropylene construction
Chemicals and Polymer
- Chemicals – Final product (liquid), raw materials (gas, air, liquid) and intermediate product (other)
- Petrochemicals – Benfield, Amine and other solvent loops
- Polymer – Carbon fiber, nylon and polyurethane production
- Automotive – Parts washing, pre-treatment and e-coat, sealant, paint and coatings and test stands
- Primary metals – Quenching/cleaning, roll bite/safety filter, shape + material handling
- Mining – Final product (slurry) and municipal mining water (rinsing)
- Pulp and paper – Bleach chemical prep, machine process application, paper coating and pulp screening
- General industrial – Auto painting and zinc phosphate bath and midstream process water
Oil and Gas
- Upstream – Injection water and SRU
- Midstream – LNG acid gas, midstream acid gas, glycol filtration and process water
1.5, 3, 4.5, 10, 20, 30, 70 micron (µm)
Maximum operating differential pressure
Polypropylene cage: to 5.2 bard @ 20°C (75 psid @ 68°F)
to 2.4 bard @ 74°C (35 psid @ 165°F)
NOTE: Stainless steel flange recommended for temperatures in excess of 43°C (110°F).