Product image is a representative example for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.
47 mm Parabola Filter Funnel, Type 304 Stainless Steel Base (1/pkg)
Product ID: 4231 Need this product with different specifications
Type 304 stainless steel base for 47 mm parabola filter funnel, part number 4230.
Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please email us a question or call 1-800-521-1520.
Materials of Construction
- Funnel Housing: Type 316 stainless steel
- Support Screen, Retaining Ring Assembly, and Base: Type 304 stainless steel
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.6 cm2
- Overall Length: 22.2 cm (8.7 in.)
- Diameter: 15.2 cm (6.0 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 1 L
- Stem inserts into standard size No. 2 rubber stopper
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Limited by filter type
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable if desired at 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min.
Note: Not recommended for use with volatile liquids or high purity fuels as explosion may result from the static discharge.
- For large-volume vacuum filtration of microbiological samples, oils, and solvents.
- Sterile Acrodisc® Syringe Filters with Supor® Membrane
- AcroCap™ Positive Pressure Devices
- VacuCap® VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices
- AcroPak™ 20 Filters with Supor® Membrane
- AcroPak™ 200 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
- AcroPak™ 500, 1000 and 1500 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
- Supor® PES Membrane Disc Filters
- Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels