“Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please contact Labcustomersupport@pall.com or call 1-800-521-1520."
- Can be used for routine, non-critical venting applications.
- Place on fermentor exhaust outlets to prevent biohazardous gases from venting into surrounding areas.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: 0.2 μm PTFE on a polypropylene support
Effective Filtration Area
- 19.6 cm2
- Overall Length: 8.2 cm (3.2 in.)
- Diameter: 7.3 cm (2.9 in.)
- Stepped hose barbs, 6.4 - 12.7 mm (1/4 - 1/2 in.) diameter
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi)
Typical Air Flow Rate
- 8 L/min at 0.2 bar (20 kPa, 3 psi)
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclaving not recommended.