Product image is a representative example for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.
Microcheck® Beverage Monitor with GN-6 Membrane, 100 mL, 0.45 µm, White, Gridded, 50/box
Product ID: 4761 Need this product with different specifications
Easy-to-use disposable filter funnel to meet microbial analysis needs for beverages
Microbial contamination and spoilage can shorten the shelf life of products from syrups and flavorings to water and final beverages. Analysis with the Pall Microcheck beverage monitors, available with white or black 0.45 µm and 0.8 µm membranes, can help identify expensive potential problems before they leave the lab.
Microcheck beverage monitors are delivered in a sterile bulk pack of 50 units, not individually packaged, enabling rapid use in the busy, high throughput testing environments of a beverage microbiology quality control lab.
- Ready to use; simply remove from box and place directly on a filter manifold or Pall’s Sentino pump. No need for rubber stoppers or adapters.
- Easily convert to a Petri dish for culturing or easily remove the membrane for placing on separate agar dish.
- Volume graduations are marked clearly for easy reading from any point of view.
- Volume graduations marked externally on the funnel to prevent potential hold-up of organisms. External marks meet guidelines listed in Standard Methods for the Analysis of Water and Wastewater, current edition.
Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please email us a question or call 1-800-521-1520.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: GN Metricel® (mixed cellulose esters) and Metricel Black (modified polyethersulfone) membranes
- Cylinder and Base: Polypropylene
- Cover: Polystyrene
- Plug: Polyethylene
- Funnel Adapter: Polyethylene
- Support Pad: Cellulose
- Height: 7.6 cm (3.0 in.)
- Diameter: 6.1 cm (2.4 in.)
- Two layers of 25 funnels bulk packaged within one box-liner bag.
- Finished product and raw material testing of beverages for microbial contamination prior to release. Available with 0.45 µm and 0.8 µm, white or black membranes, to easily quantify organisms.