Product image is a representative example for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.
MicroFunnel™ Filter Funnel with GN-6 Membrane, 100 mL, 0.45 µm, White, Gridded, Sterile, Bulk Pack (50/pkg)
Product ID: 4801 Need this product with different specifications
Increase laboratory efficiency with ready-to-use, disposable filter funnels
Test aqueous solutions for microbial contamination using MicroFunnel filter funnels and the principles of the Membrane Filter Technique (MF). Convenient and ready to use, these disposable filter funnels increase the productivity and efficiency of busy laboratories that do not have time to clean and sterilize reusable hardware.
MicroFunnel filter funnels provide an easy squeeze separation of the funnel from the base, preventing membrane disruption and eliminating any twisting motions that can tear membranes or result in RSI. The base of the funnel can easily convert to a Petri dish for culturing using the provided funnel lid. Alternatively, the membrane can be easily removed for placing on a separate agar dish.
MicroFunnel filter funnel units are available with a range of microbiology membrane filters. Pall’s mixed cellulose ester GN Metricel membrane has set the standard worldwide for meeting stringent microbial regulations.
- Certified: Each lot is certified for microbial analysis to provide added assurance and reliable results with self-serve certificates and other regulatory information available online.
- Single-use: Prevent cross-contamination with individually bagged, disposable units that are gamma-irradiated, and avoid the need to clean, package and sterilize.
- Easy to Use: Unique squeeze separation of cylinder from base allows easy access to membrane for simple removal for culturing on agar or broth.
- Accurate sample measurement. The 100 mL funnels are marked in 10 mL increments, including a 100 mL increment marked completely around the funnel for higher visibility.
- Confidence: With gamma irradiation, there is no potential toxic extractables sometimes present with EtO sterilization and molded-in measurements on the inside of the funnel ensure all liquid is filtered and reduces the possibility for false negatives.
- Convenient: Ideal for last-minute samples at the end of a day or work week. Maintain a supply of MicroFunnel filter funnels in case the autoclave breaks down and reusable hardware cannot be sterilized.
Product 4801 is a bulk box of unbagged MicroFunnels units allowing for rapid sampling.
Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please email us a question or call 1-800-521-1520.