Product image is a representative example for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.
MicroFunnel ST unit with 0.45 μm, GN-6 Metricel membrane, gridded, 100 mL (40/pkg)
Product ID: 4811 Need this product with different specifications
MicroFunnel ST Filter Funnels
Ideal for sterility testing and microbiology applications performed inside cleanrooms, isolators and hoods, these funnels are double bagged to facilitate spray down of one outer package for entry into the clean areas.
Pall’s Microfunnel filter funnels provide an easy squeeze separation of the funnel from the base, preventing membrane disruption and eliminating any twisting motions that can tear membranes or result in RSI. Featuring a convenient and ready to use design, these disposable filter funnels increase the productivity and efficiency of busy laboratories that do not have time to clean and sterilize reusable hardware.
- MicroFunnel ST filter funnels offer an alternative to costly closed-system sterility testing when using an isolator or containment suite.
- Available with 0.45 μm GN-6 Metricel membrane or low binding Supor membrane, providing a choice for sterility testing applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Supor membrane is ideal for testing antibiotic solutions.
- Double bagged packaging ensures easy transfer through airlock.
- Simple squeeze separation design makes membrane retrieval easy.
- Volume graduations are clearly marked to make it easy to measure your sample volume, including +/- 2% accuracy at the max volume
- Meets requirements of U.S., Japan, and European Pharmacopeias for sterility testing.
Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please email us a question or call 1-800-521-1520.