Small Volume Breathing System Filter for Use in Anesthesia
Routine use of this device will protect the interior of the breathing system from patient-derived contamination, allowing extended use of the machine side of the breathing system when used with a Pall Ultipor™ Anesthesia Breathing Circuit System.*
- Extends circuit life – enables multiple patient reuse of the machine side of the Pall Ultipor Anesthesia Breathing Circuit System and the CO2 monitoring line for up to 24 hours.
- Reduces costs – lowers patient treatment costs by permitting use of Pall circuits on multiple patients.
- Effective barrier – bidirectional, hydrophobic media provides protection against airborne and liquidborne bacteria, viruses, and particulate matter to 99.999% efficiency.
- Low resistance – unique pleated hydrophobic membrane assures low air flow resistance in dry and wet conditions.
- Easy port seal – tethered monitoring port cap prevents detachment from the filter and easily seals the port when not in use.
*When used with a circuit other than the Pall Ultipor Anesthesia Breathing Circuit System, please refer to the breathing system manufacturer for information on whether the system being used has been validated for extended use. Please contact your local Pall representative for more detail.