Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Acrodisc 13mm Nonsterile
Acrodisc 25mm Nonsterile
Acrodisc Syringe Filter with PTFE Membrane, 4 mm
Exceptional Chemical and
Exceptional Chemical and
- Acrodisc PSF syringe filters are Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified to assure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations.
- Ideal for filtration of gas and/or organic solvents.
- Prevents spurious peaks on chromatograms for accurate experimental results. HPLC certified for low levels of UV-absorbing extractables.
- Prevents "air bubble" lock when filling sample vials with 13 mm minispike outlet.
- 4 mm device offers the lowest sample hold-up (< 10 μL) and is useful for samples up to 2 mL in volume.
- Ultimate in chemical compatibility for filtering harsh chemicals that destroy other membrane materials.
- The Acrodisc PSF GxF syringe filter provides two to four times the throughput of standard prefilter devices.
- Moisture barrier for venting applications.
- 25 mm Acrodisc PSF syringe filter is available in robotic-compatible AutoPack™ packaging for SOTAX AT-70 SMART* and CTS and Zymark TPW*, APW*, and MultiDoses dissolution systems.
*Registered trademarkPall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please contact Labcustomersupport@pall.com or call 1-800-521-1520.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Hydrophobic PTFE membrane on a polypropylene support
- Housing: Polypropylene
- GxF Prefilter: Borosilicate glass
- PTFE Membrane: 0.2 and 0.45 μm
- GxF Prefilter: 40 - 1 μm
Effective Filtration Area
- 4 mm: 0.2 cm2
- 13 mm: 1.0 cm2
- 25 mm PSF: 3.9 cm2
- 4 mm: < 2 mL
- 13 mm: < 10 mL
- 25 mm PSF: < 150 mL
- 4, 13, and 25 mm PSF: Female luer lock inlet, male slip luer outlet
- 13 mm: Available with minispike outlet
Typical Hold-Up Volume (with air purge)
- 4 mm: < 10 μL
- 13 mm (minispike): < 14 μL
- 13 mm (male luer): < 30 μL
- 25 mm PSF: < 125 μL
Typical Liquid Flow Rate (MeOH)
- mL/min at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)
- 25 mm PSF, 0.2 μm: 245
- 25 mm PSF, 0.45 μm: 510
- 25 mm PSF, GxF/0.45 μm: 395
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 100 °C (212 °F) at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 4 mm: 5.2 bar (520 kPa, 75 psi)
- 13 mm: 6.9 bar (690 kPa,100 psi)
- 25 mm PSF: 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi) at 21 - 24 ºC (70 - 75 ºF); 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi) at 100 ºC (212 ºF)
Sterilization of 25 mm Filters
- Provided non-sterile. If desired, autoclave at 121- 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for a maximum of 15 min.
HPLC/UHPLC Sample Preparation
Acrodisc PSF syringe filters are Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified to assure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations. Ideal for filtration of gas and/or organic solvents.