Portable Purification Systems Maximise System Reliability and Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Removes 100% of free water and over 80% of dissolved water (less than 100ppm dissolved water in hydraulic fluid)
- Removes 100% of free and entrained gases and up to 80% of dissolved air/gases
- High-Efficiency Particulate Removal Filter: 3-micron absolute filter, β3 [5(c)] ≥ 1000
- Easy to connect, simple to operate, and requires minimum operator attention
- Operates under vacuum conditions without heating the fluid
System ReliabilityProven system with thousands of units deployed globally
Easily PortableSmall and lightweight. Mounted on wheels for high mobility. Rear wheel locks
Unattended OperationFull PLC control designed for automatic, unattended operation.
Automatic controls will safely shut down and protect the system if fluid levels and pressures exceed normal limits.
No controls to set, no adjustments to make
- Extends fluid service life (reduces new fluid procurement costs)
- Reduces fluid waste stream
- Reduces fluid disposal costs
- Increases system performance, reliability and maintainability
- Reduces downtime and servicing man-hours (i.e., drain and flush operations)
Pall supplies several different versions of the fluid purifier. They all use the same basic principle to remove water and contamination; the only difference is in the method of oil dispersion within the vacuum chamber of the purifier.
US Military UsersPall supplies the spinning disc type of purifier, references: PE0107812H83; PE0107812HW83
(NSN: 4330-01-470-1855; 4330-01-522-2007)
European Military UsersPall supplies the nozzle type of purifier.
Aircraft ConnectionTypically, the unit is connected to the aircraft via the hydraulic test stand (hydraulic mule). Pall also supplies a purifier that is suitable for direct connection into the aircraft. Pall HSPA Hydraulic Fluid Purifier for Aircraft Maintenance
- Hydraulic fluids
- Lubrication fluids
- Electronic coolant fluids
- It is NOT suitable for recycling fuel
ApprovalsBoeing Service Information Letter 707-SL-29-18, 727-SL-29-35, 737-SL-29-50, 747-SL-29-30, 757-SL-29-16, 767-SL-29-25.
Airbus Service Information Letter 29-051
Typical Part NumbersFor availability of specific part numbers beginning HNP****,
For part numbers beginning PE01078*** or PE00440***, contact Pall Aeropower Corp (USA).