Current available solutions that look to protect the NGS (Nitrogen Generating System) Air Separation Module (ASM), only provide a 2-stage filtration process that removes particulate, oil and water mist contamination from engine bleed air but leaves the ASM exposed to Ozone and Volatile Organic Compounds.
The PV200 incorporates 2 additional stages, an Ozone Catalyst and a Carbon Adsorber to enable removal of all damaging contaminants. The ozone removal efficiency of the ozone catalyst in the Pall pre-filter is superior to that of the upstream ozone catalyst and will enable the upstream ozone catalyst to be removed from the aircraft, thereby saving maintenance activities and cost as well as weight whislt mitigating the risk of ASM premature failure.
- Robust 4-stages pre-filtration process
- High effciency Ozone catalyst
- Advanced VOC adsorbtion stage
- Exceeds basic performance of OEM pre-filter
- Direct fit replacement under FAA - EASA STC for existing 2-stage only pre- filters
- Removes additional harmful contaminants from incoming engine bleed air
- Reduces Ozone levels to less than 1ppB (parts per billion)
- Removes all VOCs that are damaging to the ASM’s performance and reliability
- Extends ASM life by thousands of hours
- Easy to implement and fully reversible
- Advanced Cabin Air Filter For Boeing 737 PC150
For additional information, product specification and performance related data, contact us today.Click here to Contact Us
The PV200 Nitrogen Generation System (NGS) Life Extension Pre-Filter can be ordered from our distributor Satair as FAA-PMA approved Pall Part Numbers A290951 & A290951K1T under PQ1063CE.
Eligible for installation on 737-600, 737-700, 737-700C, 737-800, 737-900 and 737-900ER series aircraft via FAA-PMA and direct, one-for-one, form, t and function approved replacements for OEM Parker Hanni n PN 2040025-205 and KIT2040025-305 under Pall Part Numbers Supplement Number 112.
NGS/FTIS Protection and Enhancement