- Incorporates high performance filter elements using Pall proprietary media
- High-strength construction
- Filter Bowl & Filter Head meet fatigue and pressure requirements (dependant on application)
- Low differential pressure
- Bowl-locking mechanism to prevent filter bowl loosening under vibration in service
- Improved system performance and reliability
- Light-weight designs
- Small space envelope
- Qualified to stringent OEM requirements
How Does it Work?
The system fluid enters the assembly through the inlet port. It flows through the inlet and into the filter element.
Filter ElementParticulate contamination including metals, dust, fibers, seal material, etc., is removed and captured by the filter element. The clean fluid then exits the assembly through the outlet port.
Monitoring Devices/SensorsAfter a period of service, the element will become clogged and require replacement. The Differential Pressure Indicator/Switch (DPI/DPS) located in the head of the filter assembly indicates when the filter element is becoming blocked and needs to be changed.
A thermal lockout device (optional) prevents false indication at cold start conditions
Bypass ValveIf the element is not changed, the differential pressure will continue to rise. Above a certain value, the bypass valve opens and the fluid passes directly through the filter head to the outlet port.
Shut-Off Diaphragm (optional)This prevents loss of fluid during element change-out.
- Engine Lube Systems
- Engine Fuel Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Radar Cooling Systems
- Gearbox Lube Systems
- Transmission Systems
For more information contact your local Pall sales representative.
Typical Part NumbersFor availability of specific part numbers beginning “QA0” contact Pall Aerospace Ltd (UK).
For part numbers beginning “AD” or “AE” contact Pall Aeropower Corp (USA).