- Easily cleaned with water or compressed air
- Can be cleaned multiple times (up to 25 times)
- IBF can be reinstalled after water cleaning, while still wet
- Quick and simple process
- Increased helicopter availability
- Lower maintenance cost compared to oil-wetted barrier filters
- Environmentally friendly cleaning process - no waste oil generation and disposal/costs
Direct interception (particles > 10-micron in size)
Inertial impaction (particles from 0.5 to 10-micron in size)
Diffusional interception (< about 0.1-micron in size)
2009 – Flight-trialled, qualified and approved by Sikorsky and the US Army on UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter. Sikorsky PN is 70351-30802-101; Pall PN CD011692, NSN 2945-01-582-2515.
2009 – In-service trial on European military vehicle
- Helicopter Engine Air Intakes
- Military Vehicle Engine Air Intakes
To determine if your application is suitable, contact your local Pall sales representative.