- Proprietary Immobilization Process
- Resistance to vibration damage and ‘dusting’ (degradation of adsorbent material)
- Low differential pressure & maximum filter service life
- Eliminates gas bottle support equipment
- Removal of fine particulate contamination
- Removal of nitrogen gas
Principle of adsorption.
Zeolites are known as molecular sieves because their narrow pore size distribution allows them to sieve molecules. Depending on the contamination that needs to be removed, different zeolite types can be selected.
In-service experience has shown that simple mechanical retention is not sufficient to stop the adsorbent beads from vibrating against each other and ‘dusting’. Therefore the Pall canisters are immobilized using a unique, controlled process to form a physical bond. This is essential to ensure that the filters can withstand the shock and vibration levels in aircraft.
Ideally bonded adsorbent beads.
To determine if your application is suitable, contact your local Pall sales representative.