- High destruction efficiency for ozone (> 96%)
- High particulate removal efficiency (>99.997% DOP)
- Filtration components integrated into a single package
- Certified for civil and military requirements
- Prolongs OBIGGS service life
- Enhanced system reliability
- Compact space envelope
- Reduced weight
- Reduced operational costs
Traditional OBIGGS filtration systems are designed to remove particulate and liquid contamination, but they are unable to remove ozone. Ozone (O3) can damage the membrane of the ASM, which leads to a reduction in its gas separation performance.
Pall’s integrated Water Separator Coalescer Filter (WSCF) combines liquid and particulate filtration technology with an ozone destruction feature.
Suitable for use on civil and military aircraft applications.