Flange Mounted FiltersThe Screensert® Filter Element provides point-of-use filtration in new or existing system without modification. This filter element is specifically designed to allow the addition of point-of-use filtration in a system by simply inserting the element into any standard fitting connection immediately upstream of a contaminant-sensitive component. Because many applications demand a unique combination of micron rating, flow, differential pressure and filtration area, we also design filters to meet customer-specific requirements.
- Available for flared or flareless fittings in all line sizes
- All stainless steel construction
- Minimum pressure drop
- Wide range of micron ratings available
- Excellent in high pressure applications
- Pleated elements for maximum filtration area
- Rigimesh® sintered woven wire cloth material - eliminates media migration
- Custom designed
Pall Aeropower P/N: 21623 - Inch Line Size Filter Element with Optional Relief Valve1
Filtration Table - Micron Rating (Nominal)
|Liquid Service||Gas Service|
|Code||Nominal µm Rating||Absolute µm Rating||Nominal µm Rating||Absolute µm Rating|
|"A" Dim ± .03||3.00||4.00||5.00||6.00||7.00|
|Effective Filter Area (Sq. in Min.)||21.0||29.0||37.0||45.0||53.0|
Additional lengths available (10 in. max.). Please contact Pall.
Available Cracking Pressures
- 10PSI + 10%
- 25 PSI + 10%
- 50 PSI + 10%
- 100 PSI + 10%
Additional pressures available. Please contact Pall.
Element Collapse Pressure
- 300 PSID minimum
- AISI Type 300 series, Cres.
1This element assembly is a nicrobrazement
2Relief valve cracking pressure. Leave blank if no R/V