- High filtration efficiency
- Graded pore structure
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Low differential pressure
- High-strength construction
- Ultipleat® filter element construction available as an option
- Improved fluid system and component reliability
- Longer filter element service life = reduced filter operating costs
- Maintains appropriate system fluid cleanliness
- Consistent performance throughout filter element service life
How Does it Work?Click here to experience Pall filtration at work.
- Engine Lube Systems
- Engine Fuel Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Radar Cooling Systems
- Helicopter Transmission Lube systems
For more information, contact your local Pall sales representative.
For ordering information, contact your local Pall Aerospace sales representative.
Typical Part NumbersFor availability of specific part numbers beginning “QA0” contact Pall Aerospace Ltd (UK).
For part numbers beginning “AC” or “AD” contact Pall Aeropower Corp (USA).
Commercial - Rotary Wing
Marine - Naval Surface Ships
Military - Fixed Wing
Military - Vehicles