multi-channel membranes composed of a porous alumina
support and a filtering layer (alumina, zirconia, titania).
High compactness of the multichannel membrane
combined with high permeability allows the treatment of
large volumes with high throughput.
The Membralox GP ceramic membranes range with
longitudinal permeability gradient, ensure an homogeneous
and calibrated flux along the flow channel, thus optimum
utilization of membrane surface within a stable micro filtration
Widest Separation RangeThe exceptional structure of Membralox filtering elements
has enabled the development of the widest range of micro and
ultrafiltration ceramic membranes.® A complete range of
modules helps for scale-up from laboratory separations to full
size industrial needs.
Cost Effective SeparationsThe superior characteristics of Pall Membralox ceramic
membranes provide economical solutions for high added
value macro-molecule concentration, effluent recycling or
reduction and difficult fluid clarification.
Membralox filtration modules are the key element in process
- Milk and dairy products
- Sugar and sweeteners
- Food ingredients and additives
- Beverages and potable water
- Biological molecules
- Process water and wast streams, in chemical,
oil and gas, petrochemical and nuclear industries
- Acids, bases and solvents
- High flux
- Wide chemical and pH (0-14) compatibility
- Excellent thermal stability
- Long term and reliable performance
- Sanitizable and sterilizable
- Ability to withstand high frequency
- 100% bubble point integrity tested during
- Suited for high fouling fluids, viscous products,
high concentration factors, fine filtration,
diafiltration, automatic and easy cleaning in place
- Meets the requirements for food usage1
Pall Membralox Membranes Quality
- Unique ceramic support of the 12 ®m pore size
allows the highest flux.
- Patented alumina end-sealing provides superior
resistance to corrosion and cleaning cycles.
- High homogeneity and quality of the filtration layers
for optimum filtration performances and selectivity.
- Exceptional mechanical resistance for long service life.
1 The membranes based on high purity alumia are certified for
use in contact with food fluids by Commission Directive 2005/31/EC.
All membrane components are made from materials that our suppliers
state meet the requirements for food contact use: Alumina and titania
are GRAS, Zirconia layers on alumia support are limited in 21 CFR