The RCA222 Differential Pressure (ΔP) Transducers are the latest monitoring devices for use with Pall filter assemblies. They provide continuous, reliable, real time data of filter service condition to give users increased control of their fluid system maintenance procedures.
The RCA222 ΔP transducers sense the temperature and differential pressure across an in-service filter element and transmit the reading as either a digital Modbus RTU signal, or alternatively a 4-20 mA signal which can then be interpreted as a value of remaining filter life.
The RCA222 device is also available with visual LED outputs with colour statuses for various warning levels.
The ‘plug and play’ transducers are designed to fit all standard Pall threaded indicator ports, for applications rated up to 450 bar.
- Provides a more automated, continuous method for monitoring filter service life. Also, detection of sudden changes in filter condition can help identify potentially damaging operating conditions, enablingthe operator to take corrective action before failure occurs
- No manual on-site checking of filter status required
- Transducer thermal lockout (< 20 ºC) ignores signals received before normal operating temperature is reached, ensuring readings are relevant
- Available in a range of standard differential pressures to suit the Pall filter housing bypass settings
- Modbus output gives temperature and differential pressure as two outputs
- Modbus units can be daisy chained together back wto a single PC / PLC
|Maximum operating pressure:||450 bar|
|Pressure fatigue rating:||0-400-0 bar >1 x 106|
|Proof pressure:||675 bar|
|Burst pressure (typical):||1100 bar|
|Number of cycles (Mechanical):||1 x105|
|Operating Temperature:||-25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)|
|Minimum Ambient Temperature:||-40°C (-40°F)|
|IP rating:||IP65 with mating connector to M12-5 to IEC 61076-2-101 socket plug assembly.|
|Connector:||PA6, 6-M12-5 PIN to IEC 61076-2-101.|
|4-20 mA & Modbus:||PA6, 6-M12 5 Pin|
|LED Option:||6-M12 4 Pin, both to IEC 61076-2-101|
Materials of construction
|Body, piston, spring retainer:||Brass|
|Tightening torque setting:||50-60 Nm.|
Electrical switch ratings
24 VDC PNP Maximum load 0.4A normally open, analogue output 4-20mA.
Automatic switch reset when differential pressure is reduced.
Thermal lockout T° = 20°C (68°F) Note if T < T° Digital output 1 remains normally open, digital output 2 remains normally open and analogue output remains at 4mA.
Analogue output remains at 4mA until a minimum of 25% of differential pressure range has been exceeded (dead band).
Indicator Part Numbers:
|4-20 mA Output
|Code||Differential Pressure Range|
|K20||0.3 - 2.0 bard (5-29 psid)|
|K40||0.5 - 4.0 bard (8-58 psid)|
|K80||1.0 - 8.0 bard (15-116 psid)|
|Code||Switch Output Setting|
|11||1.1 bar (16 psid), with K20 only|
|24||2.4 bar (35 psid), with K40 only|
|34||3.4 bar (50 psid), with K40 only|
|69||6.9 bar (100 psid), with K80 only|