If service is ignored, and the system is allowed to operate with a dirty filter element, the differential pressure builds across the element and system flow gradually shuts off without dirt bypassing the filter. Incorporating Ultipor® III media in a special pressure resistant design, these elements ensure that only filtered fluid makes its way to critical system components.
Common applications that benefit from Pall non-bypass filters incorporating Dirt-Fuse elements include:
- Plastic blow molding
- Plastic injection molding
- Industrial component test stands
- Die casting
- Flight simulators
- Machine tools
- Edge guide controls
- Gauge controls
- Motion control simulators
Features:1. An upstream support mesh promotes uniform, pleat spacing and strength. This reduces pleat flexing and promotes uniform flow through the filter, even under severe cold start or pressure surge conditions.
Benefit: Reliable, consistent performance and resistance to severe operating conditions.
2. Media is made up of inert, inorganic fibers securely bonded into a fixed, tapered pore structure that preserves high particle removal efficiency throughout the life of the element. Tapered pores capture particulate through the entire media depth for maximum dirt holding capacity.
Benefit: Consistent filter performance and extended service life.
3. Tighter downstream support mesh promotes drainage and adds strength under high differential pressure conditions.
Benefit: Reliable, consistent performance and resistance to high differential pressure conditions.
4. Rugged, high strength core provides protection against element collapse at differential pressure as high as 3000 psi (210 bar).