Pall Red1000 filter elements allow customers using other manufacturers’ Lube & Hydraulic filters to use Pall high performance filtration without having to replace existing filter housings.Switching to Pall is simple
Pall Red1000 filter elements fit directly into existing filter housings without the need for adaptors, in both low and high collapse pressure designs.
Red1000 Filter Products incorporate Pall’s leading Coralon technology
- Stress Resistant Technology with CST Ratings
- Beta 1000 filter performance ratings
- Low clean pressure drop
- No special adapters needed to retrofit customer’s housings
Pall Red1000 Series filter elements
A wide range of filter element configurations, targeted for applications where users would like to have the performance and value of Pall filtration, but do not wish to change out their lube or hydraulic filter housings. With multiple filter grades and configurations, Pall Red1000 filter elements are a smart choice for your system protection requirements.
All Coralon filter elements are manufactured by Pall to exacting procedures and strict quality controls. Elements are validated to the following ISO test protocols:
- Filter Medium: Inert inorganic fibers, impregnated and bonded with epoxy resin
- Filter Element Hardware: Corrosion protected endcaps and core
- Filter Ratings:
- Cyclic Stabilization Test (80% Δp ) based on SAE ARP4205. For ISO Code ratings, see Table 1
- ßx(c)≥1000 multi-pass filter ratings (per ISO 16889)
- Element Collapse Pressure Rating (ISO 2941)
- Fluid Compatibility (ISO 2943)
- Flow vs. Pressure Drop (ISO 3968)
- Flow Fatigue (ISO 3724)
- Fabrication Integrity (ISO 2942)
All elements are manufactured by Pall to exacting procedures and strict quality control. Elements are checked against rigorous ongoing validation test protocols within Pall Corporation. Pall is accredited to ISO 9001 and QS 9000
For further information on test protocols and certification, please contact Pall sales.
Innovative Media Performance
Pall’s Coralon Red1000 filter elements feature SRT (stress-resistant technology) media for excellent performance and value.
Measuring Filter Performance - the Cyclic Stabilization Test (based on SAE ARP4205):
Conditions such as varying flow, cold starts, shock and vibration can potentially reduce the effectiveness of a filter in an operating system.
The Cyclic Stabilization Test examines the effects of cyclic flow conditions and dirt loading on the capture and retention characteristics of the filter. The result is an improved filter performance reporting method that simply tells the user via ISO Codes (see Table 1) the level of contamination control that can be maintained throughout the filter’s service life.
Table 1 – Coralon Filter Performance Ratings
|Coralon Filter Grade||ßx(c) ≥ 1000 per ISO 16889||ISO Code Rating per Stress- Resistance Test (80% Δp )*|