For coarse, large volume particle filtration
The Vector High Flow filter cartridge utilizes Pall’s unique “Laid-Over-Pleat” or Ultipleat® technology with felt media to extend on-stream service life to your process applications. Vector High Flow polypropylene and polyester filter elements are available in 20, 40, 60, and 80 inch lengths with media and hardware configurations that allow for broad temperature and chemical compatibility. Additionally, Vector High Flow polypropylene and polyester filter cartridges offer the opportunity to employ Pall’s Ultipleat technology and system solution resources in coarse high flow applications.
Features and Benefits
- Coreless large diameter cartridge
- Available in both polypropylene and polyester felt media
- High flow rate per filter cartridge
- Up to 2x service life vs. comparable coarse large-volume filter elements
- Available in a variety of filter lengths and grades
- Features proprietary unique crescent-shaped pleat geometry
- Inside-to-outside flow pattern that traps contaminants inside the element, thus preventing polluting the treated process liquid or gas during cartridge change-out
- Handle for easy cartridge replacement
1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 μm
Maximum differential pressure
5.2 bard (75 psid) @ 20°C (68°F)
2.4 bard (35 psid) @ 74°C (165°F)
Maximum operating temperature1
82°C (180°F) with typical polypropylene configuration
100°C (212°F) with typical polyester configuration2
Materials of construction
|Filter media:||Polyester, polypropylene|
|O-rings:||EPDM, fluoropolymer elastomer,
silicone, Buna N, teflon encapsulated
|U-cup seals:||Buna N, silicone, fluoropolymer
|Outside Diameter:||152 mm (6 in)|
|Lengths:||508 mm (20 in), 1016 mm (40 in),
1524 mm (60 in), 2032 mm (80 in)
1 With compatible fluids.
2 The maximum operating temperature should not exceed 60°C (140°F) when using polyester media in aqueous solutions.
3 Nordel is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company.
- Oil & Gas: condensate feed, gas filtration, natural gas transportation pipeline, wastewater filtration, frac water disposal, produced water, general disposal well protection, diesel, gasoline, kerosene, LPG final product filtration, hydrotreater feed filter, amine loop filter
- Chemicals: epoxy resin, disposal wells, feed streams, industrial resins and coatings, agricultural chemicals, acids, alkalis, solvents, silicone solutions, water treatment, final product, tank car loading and unloading
- Pulp & Paper: white liquor, black liquor, demin water, shower press, bleach tower processed water treatment
- Paint/Automotive: paint feedstocks, intermediates, final products
Pall Part Number = HFV 6     
|Code||Filter grades (μm)|
|J||Nordel /EPDM O-ring|
|H||Fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring|
|H13||Buna N O-ring|
|H1||Teflon encapsulated fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring|
|H13U||Buna N U-cup|
|HU||Fluoropolymer elastomer U-cup|
|JU||Nordel /EPDM U-cup|
Earn 10% off* your next order online by leaving a review of this product. Please login to your account to leave a review. We appreciate and value your feedback.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.