The Ultipleat HP filter is specifically designed for use in recirculating nickel plating baths to provide rapid bath clean-up. It is also ideally suited for use in recirculated cleaning baths of DI water and alkaline soaps.
Features and Benefits
- Membrane wets out spontaneously in Ni plating and DI water + soap mixtures
- Removal rating of 0.1 µm in recirculation mode; 0.2 µm in single pass
- Very high flow rates
- Exceptionally low differential pressure
- Low extractables
- 100% integrity tested
- Serialized for traceability
- Manufactured in cleanroom environment
- Medium: Hydrophilic, highly asymmetric polysulfone
- Core, Cage, End Caps: Polypropylene
- Support and Drainage: Polypropylene
- O-Ring: fluoro-polymer encapsulated fluoroelastomer
- 0.1 μm in recirculation mode; 0.2 μm in single pass
- AB2 style: 1.64 m2 / 17.6 ft.2
- Nominal Length: AB2: 508 mm / 20 in.
- Diameter: 70 mm / 2.75 in.
- O-Ring Size/End Caps: Code 3 (222 double O-ring / flat end)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 90 °C / 194 °F
- Maximum Forward Differential Pressure: 0.2 MPa @ 90 °C / 30 psid @ 194 °F
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate1
1For liquids with viscosity differing from water, multiply the pressure by the viscosity in centipoise.
|Part Number||Removal Rating (μm)||Nominal Length (mm / in.)||Configuration Code||O-Ring Material|
|AB2UHPA3EH1|| 0.1 μm in |
0.2 μm in
single pass mode
|508 / 20||3|| Teflon |