The IonKleen AQHT purifier’s membrane has been modified to incorporate ion exchange groups on its surface resulting in spontaneous and immediate metal removal from ultrapure hot water.
The purifier is available in standard filter configurations.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent metal removal efficiency in high purity hot water
- Initial cleanliness of the purifier minimizes the rinse-up period
- Simplifies purification techniques
- High capacity for metal ions
- Manufactured in a cleanroom environment
- Medium: Hydrophilic ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Core, Cage, End Caps; Support and Drainage: Polypropylene
- O-Ring Options: EPR. FEP encapsulated fluoroelastomer, Kalrez1, acid resistant fluoroelastomer and silicone
- Nominal length:
- AB1: 254 mm / 10 in.
- AB2: 508 mm / 20 in.
- AB3: 762 mm / 30 in.
- Nominal diameter:
- 70 mm / 2.75 in.
O-ring size/end caps:
- Code 3: 222 double O-ring / flat end
- Code 7: 226 double O-ring / bayonet lock / finned end
- Code 8: 222 double O-ring / finned end
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85 °C / 185 °F2
- Maximum Forward Differential Pressure: 0.34 MPa / 50 psi
- Total Metal Ion Exchange Capacity3 AB1: greater than 41 meq
- Maximum Recommended Flow AB1: < 30 L / min
- Maximum Service Life: 6 months
- The IonKleen AQHT Purifier is recommended for removing trace metal ions from hot rinse water.
1Kalrez is Registered trademarks of DuPont Performance Elastomers.
2For dissolved oxygen levels of ²10 ppb.
3Typically >90% efficient as determined using a mixed ion challenge, including Na, Fe, Cu, Ca, Al and Zn, at typical influent concentrations of 1 ppb or less.
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate: AB1 Style Filter
Part Numbers/Ordering Information
|Part Number||Nominal Length (mm / in.)||Configuration Code||O-Ring Connections4|
|AB1HUPW7EH1||254 / 10||7||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB1HUPW8EH1||254 / 10||8||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB1HUPW3EH1||254 / 10||3||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB2HUPW7EH1||508 / 20||7||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB2HUPW8EH1||508 / 20||8||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB2HUPW3EH1||508 / 20||3||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB3HUPW7EH1||762 / 30||7||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB3HUPW8EH1||762 / 30||8||FEP Encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|AB3HUPW3EH1||762 / 30||3|| FEP Encapsulated |
4Other O-ring material options are available as special orders.