The UltiKleen STL filter is an advanced all-fluoropolymer cartridge that is ideal for filtering organic strippers. It is offered with removal ratings of 1 μm and 5 μm. Pall's proprietary media layering construction provides higher flow rates and longer service life than conventional filters. The filter's high flow rates result in rapid bath clean-up and improved bath quality. The UltiKleen STL filter is widely used in today's bulk chemical distribution systems.
- Large filter surface area is achieved through Pall's patented, crescentshaped, Ultipleat filter design
- Extended filter service life makes for a very cost-effective product
- Very high flow rates
- Excellent compatibility
- Rapid bath clean-up
- Suitable for wide a range of chemical filtration applications
- Filter media: PTFE
- Support and drainage: Fluorocarbon
- Core, cage and end caps: PFA
- O-ring: FEP encapsulated fluoroelastomer
- 1 μm, 5 μm
- 1.1 m2 / 11.8 ft2
- Nominal length: 254 mm / 10 in.
- Nominal diameter: 70 mm / 2.75 in.
- Maximum operating temperature: 110 ˚C / 230 ˚F
- Maximum differential pressure: Forward
- 0.59 MPa @ 50 ˚C / 86 psid @ 122 ˚F
- 0.41 MPa @ 110 ˚C / 59 psid @ 230 ˚F Reverse (momentary)
- 0.34 MPa @ 20 ˚C/ 49 psid @ 68 ˚F
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate (Water, 20°C)1
1 For liquids with a viscosity differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in centipoise.
|Part Number||Removal Rating (μm)||O-Ring Material|
|MRF1UFNS25H1-STL||1||FEP encapsulated fluoroelastomer|
|MRF1UFCS25H1-STL||5||FEP encapsulated fluoroelastomer|