The Acro® 50 Last Chance Filter (LCF) Assembly is designed for the filtration of color resist at the coater, to remove contamination generated by system components, such as pumps and valves.
The Acro 50 filter's sturdy construction allows for operating pressures, up to 0.2 MPa.
Its rigid housing design prevents internal volume expansion and contraction during pump cycles, resulting in consistent dispense volumes with no passive liquid flow after the pump has stopped.
- Reproducible and accurate output volumes with excellent pump cycle response
- Compact size
- All polypropylene materials
- High efficiency filter media
- Excellent compatibility with LCD color resist chemicals
- Very low hold-up volume minimizes fluid loss during filter change-out
- Fast and easy filter change-out
- High productivity with minimal yield problems
- Medium: Polypropylene
- Housing: Polypropylene
- 6 μm, 10 μm
- 19.6 cm2 / 3.04 in2
- 1⁄4 in. Compression seal (Swagelok1 or compatible)
- Overall Length: 46.9 mm / 1.88 in.
- Diameter: 73.6 mm / 2.94 in.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 80 °C
- Maximum Operating Pressure:
- 0.24 MPa @ 20 °C
- 0.17 MPa @ 80 °C
- 1 package: 18 pcs
1Swagelok is a Registered trademark of Swagelock Co.
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate
Liquid: water at 1 mPa•s (cP)
Liquid: Glycerin solution at 20 mPa•s (cP)
|Part Number||Removal Rating (μm)|
Specifications and availability: The information provided in this literature was reviewed for
accuracy at the time of publication.
Product availability may be subject to change without notice.
For current information, consult your local Pall distributor or contact Pall Corporation directly.