- Unique Ultipleat filter construction
- Single open-ended cartridge with o-ring seal
- High particle retention
- Exceptionally high flow rates
- Low differential pressure
- 100% integrity tested
- Ultipleat filter construction allows for high-flows at the point-of-use (POU) where space is limited.
- Compact design enables efficient filter changeouts, thereby reducing equipment downtime.
• Medium: PTFE
• Support: Polypropylene
• Cage and end caps: Polypropylene
• O-ring: EPR
• ≥ 3 nm in gas service
Typical Filter Area
• 1.8 m2/19.4 ft2
Maximum operating temperature
Maximum differential pressure
• 0.41 MPa @ 20°C/60 psid @ 68°F
• 0.20 MPa @ 50°C/30 psid @ 122°F
Pressure Drop vs. Air Flow Rate
Filter HousingsUltipleat PK gas stainless steel filter housings are available in a wide variety of connection sizes and types, surface finishes, and code requirements to meet your specific needs. Please contact your local Pall representative to discuss the appropriate housing for your application.
|Part Number||Nominal Length||Seal|
|UPK510FGJU||254 mm / 10 in.||EPR (U-cup)|