Features and Benefits
- Capsule-style filter assembly same as the PhotoKleen EZD-2 filter
- Top in / top out flow direction, with inlet flow stream down to the bottom
- Easy filter replacement (one step)
- All fluoro-polymer construction
- PTFE media 0.1 and 0.2 μm grade available
- Minimized hold-up volume (50 mL)
- Optimized for 60 mm-width footprint
- Reduces chemical waste during filter startup and change out
Materials of Filter Capsule
|Support and Drainage||PFA|
|Core, Cage, and End Caps||PFA|
*1 Kalrez is a trademark of DuPont.
|Removal Ratings||0.1 μm, 0.2 μm|
|Filter Area||900 cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||50 °C / 122 °F|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||0.29 MPaG @ 30 °C / 42 psig @ 86 °F|
Filter Capsule Dimensions*3
*3 PhotoKleen EZD-2 head manifolds are compatible with PhotoKleen PF capsules.
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate (Water, 20°C)*2
*2 For liquids with viscosity differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in mPa･s.
|Code||Filter Media||Removal Ratings|
|Parts Number||O-ring Options||Memo|
|PHFC11H11C||Kalrez||Dummy cartridge for system start up|