The UltiKleen JKC (Junior Kleen-Change®) assembly is a completely disposable filter unit consisiting of all fluoro-polymer components.
Features and Benefits
- Capsule assembly incorporates cartridge and housing
- High mechanical pressure rating
- Low differential pressure
- Low extractables
- Compatible with virtually all chemicals
- 100% integrity tested
- O-ring not required
- Ultipleat® filter cartridge ensures excellent effluent cleanliness
- In-line configuration available
Materials of Construction
|Media Support||PTFE / PFA|
|Core / Outer Cage||PFA|
Removal Ratings and Operating Conditions
|Removal Ratings||0.2 μm, 0.1 μm, 0.05 μm|
|Nominal Filter Area||1300 cm2 / 1.4 ft2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||120 ˚C / 248 ˚F|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||0.50 MPaG < 25 deg C / 73 psig < 77 deg F |
0.20 MPaG < 90 ˚C / 28 psig < 194 ˚F
0.15 MPaG < 120 ˚C / 21 psig < 248 ˚F
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid flow Rate1 (Water, 20 °C)
1 Typical flowrates. For liquids with viscosity differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in centipoise.
Unit conversion: 1 bar = 0.1 MPa
- Prewet option is available. If prewet is not selected, proper wetting procedures should be followed. IPA or other low-surface-tension wetting liquids need to be completely flushed before chemical contact.
- Proper venting is necessary
- Pulse dampening should be designed into the system
2 Nominal length
LDFN 03   E  
3 Pillar is a trademark of Nippon Pillar Packing Co.
|Code||Inlet / Outlet||Vent / Drain|
|06 2||3⁄8 in male||1⁄4 in male|
|7||3⁄8 in female||1⁄4 in female|
|08 2||1⁄2 in male||1⁄4 in male|
2 06 and 08 are available for Flare style connection.
|1||20 series (Flowell)|
|2||Super Pillar Type (Nippon Pillar) 3|
|71||Super Pillar 300 P series (Nippon Pillar)|
|72||Super Pillar 300 P series L type (Nippon Pillar)|
|K3||Prewet filter (packaged in DI water)|
|K7||Prewet filter (packaged in DI water), Low metal extractables 4|