- Compact completely disposable capsule consists of an all polypropylene Profile II filter element in a heat-welded polypropylene shell.
- Profile II filter elements are technologically advanced depth filters with absolute removal ratings. The unique construction with built-in prefiltration assures long service life and consistent high level performance with neither breakthrough of contaminants nor shedding of filter medium.
- The availability of absolute filter removal ratings, from 1 µm to 70 µm assures selection of the capsules to match the range of CMP slurries.
- CMP capsules retain aggregated material and foreign matter and have not been shown to alter slurry polishing characteristics.
- Medium: Continuous polypropylene filament
- Core: Polypropylene
- Shell: Polypropylene
- 1 μm, 3 μm, 5 μm, 10 μm, 20 μm, 40 μm, and 70 μm
(Profile filter removal ratings can be 5 – 10 times finer than traditional ratings for depth filters.)
- Maximum Pressure:
- 100 psid/7 bar @ 100 °F / 40 °C
- Maximum Differential Pressure:
- 60 psid/4 bar @ 77 °F / 25 °C
- 30 psid/2 bar @ 140 °F / 60 °C
- Maximum Temperature:
- 140 °F / 60 °C @ 60 psi / 4 bar
- Inlet/Outlet: 1⁄4 in. NPT
1 Recommendations are based on long term tests in water. Compatibility with other fluids must be checked before use.
CMP Capsule Pressure Drop2
2 For liquids with viscosities differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in centipoise.
|Part Number||Removal Rating (μm)||Connection|
|CMPY1NN04||1||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|CMPY1PN04||3||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|CMPY050N04||5||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|CMPY100N04||10||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|CMPY200N04||20||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|CMPY400N04||40||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|CMPY700N04||70||1⁄4 in. NPT|
Unit conversion: 1 bar = 100 kilopascals