- Compact, completely disposable, all polypropylene filter capsule with Flaretek1 connections for easy changeout. Vents and drains are available with either NPT or Flaretek fittings.
- The capsules contain either depth or pleated style Profile® filters. The relatively deep, wide pleats of the Profile Star filters easily handle fluids containing high suspended solids. This design results in low differential pressures, which minimize shear and provide long service life.
- The unique construction of these depth filters provides for built-in prefiltration assuring long service life with no breakthrough of contaminants nor shedding of filter medium.
- Profile depth filters provide a sharp boundary between transmission of native slurry particles and removal of gels and aggregates.
1 Flaretek is a trademark of Entegris, Inc.
- Medium: Continuous polypropylene filament
- Core, cage: Polypropylene
- Shell: Polypropylene
- 0.2 μm, 0.3 μm, 0.5 μm, 1 μm, 1.5 μm, 3 μm, and 5 μm (Profile filter media removal ratings can be 5 – 10 times finer than traditional ratings for depth filters.)
- Maximum pressure: 75 psi @ 77 °F / 5 bar @ 25 °C
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 45 psid @ 77 °F / 3 bar @ 25 °C
- Maximum Temperature: 100 °F @ 30 psi / 40 °C @ 2 bar
- Inlet / Outlet: 3⁄8 in. Flaretek
- Vent / Drain: 1⁄4 in. Flaretek or 1⁄4 in. NPT
1Flaretek is a trademark of Entegris, Inc.
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate1
1 For liquids with viscosities differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in centipoise.
|Part Number||Removal Rating (μm)||Vent / Drain Connection|
|DFA2Y005F64||0.5||1⁄4 in. Flaretek|
|DFA2Y005F6N4||0.5||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|DFA2A010F64||1||1⁄4 in. Flaretek|
|DFA2A010F6N4||1||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|DFA2A015F64||1.5||1⁄4 in. Flaretek|
|DFA2A015F6N4||1.5||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|DFA2A030F64||3||1⁄4 in. Flaretek|
|DFA2A030F6N4||3||1⁄4 in. NPT|
|DFA2A050F64||5||1⁄4 in. Flaretek|
|DFA2A050F6N4||5||1⁄4 in. NPT|
Unit conversion: 1 bar = 100 kilopascals