1 Microza is a trademark of Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Design Influent: Spent oxide or metal slurry wastewater
- Design TSS: Typically <3 g/L (3,000 ppm or 0.3% by weight)
- Operation Mode: Continuously fed batch
- Automation: Full automation via PLC and Touch Panel HMI
- Typical Footprint (w/o buffer tank):
- 2 m x 4 m for 8 m3/hr / 35 gpm
- 4 m x 8 m for 14 m3/hr / 62 gpm
- 2.7 m x 12 m (two tiered design) for 28 m3/hr / 125 gpm
- Permeate Recovery: > 98% of incoming wastewater
- Permeate Turbidity: < 0.2 NTU
- Uptime: > 99%2
- Module Lifetime: > 2 years
- Cleaning Frequency: typically < 2/year
- Operator Labor: < 15 min/day
- Chemical Dosage: none3
2 Uptime =(Volume of treated wastewater)/(Volume of available wastewater) x 100%
Not including chemical cleaning.
3 Except for occasional chemical cleaning.
Recommended Options to Base System
- Buffer Tank System: Provides holding capacity for changing feed flow rates and optimizes Microza Systems' uptime. Typically 2+ hours holding capacity above volume required for normal processing.
- Transfer Pump System: For transfer of wastewater from buffer tank to Microza System.
- pH Adjustment: For optimizing treatment of mixed oxide and metal wastewater.
- N+1 Redundant Pumps: Add redundancy to transfer, feed, recirculation and reverse filtration and concentrate transfer pumps.
- CIP Tank System: For off-line preparation of cleaning solutions.
- Chemical Dosing Stations: For automatic addition of chemicals for pH adjustment and chemical cleaning.
- Concentrate Post Treatment: System for storage, coagulation/ destabilization and final dewatering of concentrated wastewater for solids disposal.
- Permeate Post Treatment: System for processing permeate to desired quality: e.g., by ion exchange, reverse osmosis or activated carbon.
- A comprehensive copper CMP wastewater treatment infrastructure can be supplied to produce copper free permeate and dewatered solids. For a typical PFD, see the CMP section of the Pall Microelectronics catalog at shop.pall.com.
- Service Contract: Routine on-site system maintenance and remote monitoring to ensure optimized performance