The DFA™-EZ compact filter capsule assembly is designed for small volume processing. The configuration allows for quick, safe and simple filter change-outs and easy maintenance. It is ideally suited for point-of-use filtration of photoresists, various slurries and other compatible liquids.
- In-line flow path with minimal dead space
- One-step quick disconnect filter replacement
- The Profile® depth filter media is ideally suited for the removal of gels, aggregates and oversize particles
- Capsule design prevents incorrect orientation and installation
- Nozzle connections can be readily removed for cleaning
- Compact size
- Ease of use minimizes down-time
- Minimizes operator exposure to solvents
- Small footprint permits installation in narrow confines
- Medium: Polypropylene
- Core, cage, end caps, support, drainage and housing: Polypropylene
- End seal/Side seal: Heat sealed
- O-ring options: EPDM, Perfluoroelastomer
- Frame: SUS 304 (FEP coated)
- Connection Nozzles: Polyethylene
- 1.5 μm, 3 μm, 5 μm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 38 °C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 0.19 MPa @ 38 °C
- Inlet/Outlet: 6 mm Swagelok2 compatible, .25 in. Swagelok compatible
- Vent/Drain 6 mm Swagelok compatible, .25 in. Swagelok compatible
2 Swagelok is a trademark of Swagelok Co.
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate3
3 For liquids with viscosity differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in centipoise.
|Filter Capsule Part Number||Removal Rating (μm)||O-Ring Material|
|Head Manifold Part Number||Connection : Inlet/Outlet||Connection : Vent/Drain|
|DH1SW66M||6 mm Swagelok compatible||6 mm Swagelok compatible|
|DH1SW44||1⁄4 in. Swagelok compatible||1⁄4 in. Swagelok compatible|
|Spare Parts (Connection Nozzles)4 |
|Connection : Inlet/Outlet||Connection : Vent/Drain|
|F-DH-SW66M||6 mm Swagelok compatible||6 mm Swagelok compatible|
|F-DH-SW44||1⁄4 in. Swagelok compatible||1⁄4 in. Swagelok compatible|
4 Connection nozzles contain all 4 pieces for inlet, outlet, vent and drain.
Specifications and availability: The information provided in this literature was reviewed for accuracy at the time of publication. Product availability may be subject to change without notice. For current information, consult your local Pall office or distributor.