The Asymmetric P-Nylon filter utilizes the proven defect reducing Nylon membranes configured into a new asymmetric pore geometry. This tapered pore design, with an open upstream structure and a fine downstream region, enables extremely low operating pressures. The Nylon Effect1
, which has proven to significantly reduce microbridge and cone defects in 193nm resist and BARC chemistries can now be applied to all lithography applications. The XP option is available for advanced lithography processes.
- Naturally hydrophilic (no surface modifications)
- Quick venting
- 100% integrity tested
- Manufactured in a cleanroom environment
- Reduces defects by sieving and adsorption
- Minimized organic extractables by XP option
- XP option guarantees low organic, metal and particle cleanliness for the most advanced processes.
- Reduce filter start-up and tool downtime
- Minimize chemical wastes
1 Adsorption of hardly soluble polymer components by the unique surface characteristics of the P-Nylon membrane.