- High particle retention
- Exceptionally high flow rates
- Low differential pressure
- 100% integrity tested
- Flow rates up to 6,500 Nm3/h / 3,826 SCFM
- A single 1,016 mm / 40 in. HFE filter can replace up to (30) standard 254 mm / 10 in. long x 70 mm / 2.75 in. diameter cartridges. This allows for the use of smaller housings which will lower capital investment and offers a smaller installation footprint
- Reduced time for filter replacements
- Medium: PTFE
- Support: Polypropylene
- Cage and end caps: Polypropylene
- Internal Core: 316L Stainless Steel
- U-cup seal: EPR
- ≥ 3nm
Typical Filter Area
- 508 mm / 20 in.: 4.6 m2 / 50 ft2
- 1,016 mm / 40 in.: 9.2 m2 / 100 ft2
- Nominal Lengths:
- 508 mm / 20 in.
- 1,016 mm / 40 in.
- Diameter: 171.5 mm / 6.75 in.
- U-Cup Seal
Operating ConditionsMaximum differential pressure:
- 0.276 MPa @ 60 °C / 40 psid @ 140 °F
Pressure Drop vs. Gas Flow Rate
High-Flow Emflon Clean Pressure Differential at 20 °C / 68 °F
Filter HousingsHigh-Flow Emflon stainless steel filter housings are available in a wide variety of connection sizes, connection types, surface finishes and code requirements to meet your specific needs. Please contact your local Pall representative to discuss the appropriate housing for your application.
|Nominal Length |
(mm / in.)
|Outer Diameter |
(mm / in.)
Nm3/h / SCFM
|HFE620FGJU||508 / 20||171.5 / 6.75||EPR||3,250 / 1,913|
|HFE640FGJU||1,016 / 40||171.5 / 6.75||EPR||6,500 / 3,826|