- State-of-the-art 316L stainless steel filter media with proprietary metal catalyst
- Compact size
- 100% helium leak tested
- Cleanroom manufactured and packaged
- Ideally suited for use in RTP, LPCVD and PECVD exhaust gas applications
- Extends the time between sensor calibrations, which maximizes tool uptime and ensures accuracy of the instrument's readings.
- In-line configuration allows for easy installation upstream of the oxygen analyzer.
- The integral filter provides particle removal down to 3 nm.
- Flow rates up to 1 slpm.
- Electropolished 316L SS housing
- 316L stainless steel filter medium with proprietary metal catalyst
- < 10 μin / 0.25 μm Ra internal surface finish
- ≥ 3 nm
Particle Removal Characteristics
- 109 reduction up to 1 slpm
- 1⁄4 in. Male gasket seal
- Maximum operating pressure: 1.48 MPa @ 400 °C / 200 psig @ 752 °F
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.69 MPa @ 38 °C / 125 psid @ 100 °F
- 100% helium leak tested to 10-9 atm-cm3/s
- Design validated to 10-11 atm-cm3/s
EU Pressure Equipment Directive:Assembly is designed and manufactured in accordance with sound engineering practices per the European Union's Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
Pressure Drop vs. Gas Flow Rate
Unit Conversion: 1 kilopascal = 7.5 torr = 10 millibar
|Part Number||Description||Length (L)|
(mm / in.)
|4HD4886-3181||1⁄4 in. male / male gasket seal||88.4 / 3.50|