Asymmetric P-Nylon filters utilizes the proven defect-reducing nylon membranes but configured into a new, asymmetric pore geometry. This tapered pore design, with an opened upstream structure and a fine downstream region, allows for filtration removal ratings down to 20 nm with very low differential pressures.
- Ideal for critical point-of-use ultrapure water applications
- Naturally hydrophilic (no surface modifications)
- Quick rinse-up
- Low extractables
- Manufactured in a cleanroom environment
- Reduces defects by sieving and absorption
- Integrity testable
- Medium: Asymmetric hydrophilic nylon 6,6
- Core, cage, and end caps: High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Support and drainage: High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- O-ring options: Viton1 and Teflon1 encapsulated Viton
- 40 nm, 20 nm
- 40 nm AND: 1.2 m2 / 13 ft2 per 254 mm / 10 in.
- 20 nm ANM: 1.3 m2 / 14 ft2 per 254 mm / 10 in.
- Nominal length:
- 254 mm / 10 in.
- 508 mm / 20 in.
- 762 mm / 30 in.
- 1016 mm / 40 in.
- Diameter: 70 mm / 2.75 in
- O-ring size / end caps:
- Code 3: 222 double O-ring / flat end
- Code 8: 222 double O-ring / finned end
- Code 7: 226 double O-ring bayonet lock / finned end
- ABD09 Code 3: 222 double O-ring / flat end designed to retrofit Code 0 elements
- Maximum operating temperature: 50 °C / 120 °F
- Maximum forward / reverse Differential Pressure: 270 kPa @ 20 °C / 40 psid @ 68 °F
1 Viton and Teflon are trademarks of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Pressure vs. Liquid Flow Rate2
* For liquids with a viscosity differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in centipoise.
|Part Number3||Removal Rating (nm)||Nominal Length (mm / in.)||Configuration Code||O-Ring Material4|
|ABD09AND3EH1||40||229 / 9||3||Teflon Encapsulated Viton|
|ABD1AND3EH1||40||254 / 10||3||Teflon Encapsulated Viton|
|ABD1AND8EH1||40||254 / 10||8||Teflon Encapsulated Viton|
|ABD1ANM3EH1||20||1254 / 10||3||Teflon Encapsulated Viton|
|ABD1ANM8EH1||20||254 / 10||8||Teflon Encapsulated Viton|
2 The above filter configurations are also available in 508 mm / 20 in., 762 mm / 30 in., and 1016 mm / 40 in. lengths. These can be ordered by changing the fourth digit in the part number to a 2, 3 or 4 respectively.
3 Other O-ring materials are available.
Unit conversion: 1 bar = 100 kilopascals