The innovative capsule filter is designed to provide tightly controlled water spray delivery in single wafer cleaning applications.
The hyper-fine pore membrane is designed to provide a significant improvement in particle retention with a superior flow rate.
- 20 nm retention using hyper-fine porous PTFE membrane construction
- Streamlined flow reduces pressure drop
- All wetted parts are metal-free and suitable for pure water contact
- Designed for high pressure operation to 10 MPa / 1,450 psig
- Provided prewet
- Compact filter size for point-of-use
- High flow rates available to 100 mL/min
|Materials of Construction|| |
|Removal Rating|| |
|Filter Area|| |
|Maximum Operating Temperature|| |
|Maximum Operating Pressure (gage)|| |
|Maximum Forward Differential Pressure|| |