If you are dependent on clarifiers and multimedia filters to treat surface water and influent water for boiler and utility applications, you could benefit from upgrading to a Pall Aria Integrated MF/RO system.
The Pall Aria MF/RO system leverages advanced dual-membrane technology for process water treatment. This hollow-fiber microfiltration (MF) and reverse osmosis (RO) system has been proven to reduce overall operational costs by 15-20%. It can also achieve consistent and high-quality product water, with a significantly smaller footprint, less waste, and no need for sludge dewatering, hauling, and disposal.
- Reduce operational costs by as much as 20%.
- Improve water quality
- Eliminate water variability to downstream unit operations.
Is This an Opportunity for You?
- Do seasonal or frequent operational conditions cause variability in your makeup water?
- Does poor water quality and variability stress your downstream unit operations (such as demineralizer, softener, or boiler and utility operations)?
- Are you interested in significant savings on operating costs for water treatment?
Why the Pall Aria Integrated MF/RO System?
- Eliminates source water variability caused by fluctuations in seasonal and operational conditions.
- Reduces TDS and ensures high-quality water to downstream unit operations
- Provides the consistency and high quality required for critical applications.
- Chemical processing
- Food and beverage
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Primary metals
- Pulp and paper
- Standard designs for trouble-free operation.
- Touch-screen controls for simple operation.
- Modular design for rapid integration.
- Multiple membrane barriers for process protection.
- Flexible water management: outsource operations, service contract, or service-on-demand.
- Flexible project financing: capital purchase, lease-to-own, rent, or purchase treated water
- Streamlined system design and operation using our experience of over 60 years in the field of water treatment.
- Lifetime system support from filtration experts with excellent track records for customer satisfaction.