ConvenienceThe Profile Coreless filter element fits over a 316L stainless steel core, which is retained inside the filter housing. At changeout, the element is simply pulled up over the core which is then ready to accept the replacement element. By retaining the metallic core, the Coreless design significantly reduces the amount of waste material to dispose of, providing a lower cost, more environmentally-friendly option.
EfficiencyProfile Coreless filter elements use the advanced and proven benefits of Profile medium’s unique depth filter technology. The combination of a continuous graded pore prefilter section and a high performance inner section is an ideal combination, giving low clean differential pressure, high liquid flow rates and long service life.
QualityThe Profile Coreless filter element is manufactured to a very high standard of quality assurance and cleanliness, and in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Large diameter cartridge utilizing low differential pressure media.
- Separate stainless steel core retained in the filter housing.
- Proven depth filter technology / continuous graded pore structure.
- Polypropylene, nylon or polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) filter media.
- Fully disposable design.
- Smaller systems with low capital cost, low installation costs and reduced operating costs.
- Providing high liquid flow rate capability, ease of fitment, low operating costs and increased cost efficiency.
- Reliable, consistent and verifiable filtration performance.
- Compatible with a wide range of applications.
- Less waste materials, lower cost of disposal and more environmentally-friendly.
Materials of Construction
|Filter Element||Polypropylene, Nylon or Polyphenylene Sulphide (PPS)|
|Core Assembly||316L Stainless Steel|
Operating Characteristics in Compatible Fluids1
|Maximum Differential Pressure||Operating Temperature|
|Polypropylene||Nylon||Polyphenylene Sulphide (PPS)|
|4.0 bard (58 psid)||30 °C (86 °F)||32 °C (89.6 °F)||20 °C (68 °F)|
|1.0 bard (14.5 psid)||82 °C (179.6 °F)||130 °C (266 °F)||204 °C (400 °F)|
Core Assembly Seals (removable option only)
|Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)|
|FEP encapsulated Fluorocarbon Elastomer|
1 Compatible fluids are defined as those which do not swell, soften or attack any of the filter components
* For clean water at ambient temperature for liquids of viscosity other than 1cP multiply the ¢P by the viscosity in cP.
Element Part Number: E 60 [Table 1] [Table 2]
Core Assembly (removable option) Part Number: EHS 60 [Table 1] [Table 3]
Table 1: Nominal Length
|2||508 mm (20 in.)|
|4||1016 mm (40 in.)|
Table 2: Media Options
|Polypropylene2||Nylon2||Polyphenylene3 Sulphide (PPS)||Removal Rating in Liquids (μm)||Removal Rating in Gases at 0.3 μm4|
|Y100||N100||FPS100||10||99.997 % (Y100) |
99.999 % (FPS100)
|Y400||N400||—||40||99.995 % (Y400)|
|—||—||FPS500||50||99.869 % (FPS500)|
|YE5||—||—||Coarse grade media for use in E-coat paint baths|
|YM5||NM||—||Coarse grade media for use in mica paint applications|
|YN5||—||—||Coarse grade media for use in mica paint applications|
2 Beta 5000, 3 Beta 1000 efficiency rating, 4 Determined in laboratory trials using sodium chloride aerosols at 300 Sm3 / hr,
5 Profile Coreless paint application filter elements are not given removal ratings.
Table 3: Core Assembly Seal Options
|J||Ethylene Propylene Rubber|
|H1||FEP encapsulated |
Replacement Core Assembly Seals
|O-ring Seal||Part Number|
|Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)||CA53418 and ORJPW-111P|
|Fluorocarbon Elastomer||LS00372 and LS00429|
|FEP encapsulated Fluorocarbon Elastomomer||CC62592 and CC62591|
|Nitrile||LS0043 and LS543|