The most extensively used backflushable pleated filter in power plant condensate.
- Backflushable pleated filter designed specifically for use in power plants
- The Hydro-Guard K is used in condensate with or without resin precoat
- Constructed with the highest purity materials (no fillers, talcs, TiO2 or surfactants) for minimal rinse-up time
- Surface area exceeds that of conventional condensate filters by a 20:1 ratio for lower pressure drops, increased filter life and longer backflush cycles
- Eliminates costs associated with use and disposal of powdered resins
- Iron oxide and suspended copper are typically reduced by 98%+
- Absolute construction and surface retention for efficient backflushing and particle removal
|Gasket/O-ring Materials:||EPDM (standard),
Pressure Drop/Flow Data
HGK - ■ - ● - A - E - DOE - EDF - R
*Based on typical application usage.
For details, contact Pall Corporation.
|475||19” (47.5 cm)|
|725||28.5” (72.5 cm)|
|DOE||DOE with elastomer
gasket seal and endcaps
|EDF||Manufactured to EDF specifications|
|R||Pre-rinsed in hot DI water to reduce rinse up time|