Nexis® Melt Blown Depth Filter Cartridge
For the Rigorous Clarification and Particle Reduction in a Variety of Applications
Nexis melt blown, fixed pore all polypropylene depth filter cartridges are the ideal replacement for string wound filters when you want an improved, yet economical filtration of high-viscosity fluids, cooling water, and plating solutions. They are produced using a proprietary CoLD Melt™ (Co-located Large Diameter) melt fiber technology and offer high retention efficiency ratings (99.9 %).
Why choose Nexis depth filter cartridges?
These highly efficient filter spun bounded cartridges capture more contaminants than those with unfixed pores and offer reliability for various operating conditions.
Additional benefits include:
- Sizeable internal void area compared to conventional cartridges
- Rigid support fibers hold the filtration fibers intact
- Continuous graded, fixed pores enable pre- and fine filtration within the same cartridge
- An economic melt blown depth filter cartridge
- Long service life
- Manufactured according to quality ISO standards