Poly-Fine ARD Depth Filter Cartridge
For Fluid Applications Involving Chemical, Polymers, Oil and Gas
Poly-Fine absolute rated depth (ARD) filter cartridges are high-efficiency spiral-wound filters that come with a graded pore structure, thereby providing an opportunity for pre and final filtration in one cartridge. Constructed of all polypropylene components, these depth filter cartridges are absolute rated at >99.9 % efficiency and offer retention ratings from 0.5 to 70 µm.
Poly-fine Absolute Rated Depth (ARD) Filter Cartridge | Pall Shop
Why choose Poly-Fine ARD depth filter cartridges?
These depth filter cartridges resist contaminant unloading even at a high differential pressure.
Additional benefits include:
- Free of surfactants, binders and adhesives
- A proprietary filter means users benefit from highly consistent and reproducible performance
- Graded pore structure
- Include all-polypropylene components
Applications that most frequently use this product include:
Chemicals and Polymer:
- Chemicals – Final product (liquid), raw material (gas, air, liquid) and intermediate product (other)
- Petrochemicals – Amine, Benfield and other solvent loops
- Polymer – Carbon fiber, nylon and polyurethane production
Oil and Gas:
- Upstream – Injection water and SRU
- Midstream – LNG acid gas, acid gas, glycol filtration and process water
- Refinery – Amine systems
0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 40, 70 µm
Maximum differential pressure
1.0 bard @ 82°C (15 psid @ 180°F)
5.2 bard @ 20°C (75 psid @ 68°F)
NOTE: Heavy wall center core option is recommended for applications where the operating temperature exceeds 52°C (125°F).
Recommended change-out differential pressure2
2.4 bard (35 psid)
Food and water contact use
Please contact Pall Corporation to verify that the product conforms to your national legislation and/or regional regulatory requirements for water and food contact use.
Rinse-up to 18 Megohm-cm with a minimum of throughput.
Cartridges are free of surfactants, resins, binders, and adhesives.
Poly-Fine ARD Series filter cartridges are compatible with a broad array of fluids. Consult the factory for specific compatibility information.
Cartridge may be sanitized in place with common oxidizing agents. Consult the factory for compatibility information.
1- >99.9% retention rating by ASTM F-795 test.
2- Provided that the maximum differential pressure is not exceeded based on temperature limits defined above.