Profile® Nano Depth Filter Cartridge
For CMP Applications in Microelectronics
Profile Nano advanced depth filter cartridges are high-performance slurry filters that classify ceria and low solids colloidal silica slurries. They are used in chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) processes such as shallow trench isolation (STI) and barrier copper.
Why choose Profile Nano depth filter cartridges for CMP applications?
These CMP filters efficiently remove particles as fine as 100 nm with the help of extremely fine fibers manufactured via a highly advanced melt-blowing process.
Additional benefits include:
- High removal efficiency for particles predominantly captured by sieving and other mechanical filtration mechanisms
- Each zone is manufactured to a given specification, ensuring consistent and reproducible performance
- Steep efficiency curves result in minimal strip-out of desirable slurry particles while sharply increasing removal of oversized particles
- Higher performance
- For fine particle removal
- Includes multi-zone pore construction
- Longer service life
- Semiconductor – CMP
102 mm / 4 in, 254 mm / 10 in, 508 mm / 20 in, 762 mm / 30 in, 1016 mm / 40 in
63 mm / 2.5 in
Code 19 (222 double O-ring flat end)
82°C / 180°F
0.41 MPa @ 30°C / 60 psid @ 85°F
0.34 MPa @ 50°C / 50 psid @ 120°F
0.2 MPa @ 70°C / 30 psid @ 160°F
0.1 MPa @ 82°C / 15 psid @ 180°F