1. What applications are Pall's melt-blown depth filter cartridges most suitable for?
Pall’s melt blown depth filter cartridges are best-suited for fluid applications involving:
- Component wash fluids
- Cutting fluids
- Aqueous solutions
- Water glycols
- Mineral and synthetic oils
- Light oil and solvents
2. What is CoLD melt blown fiber technology?
Pall’s CoLD (Co-located Large Diameter) melt blown fiber technology is an interlinked structure composed of micro-thin fibers and large diameter support fibers. This innovative design offers a highly efficient contaminant removal rating, long service life and improved mechanical strength.
3. Where can the high critical cleanliness filter elements be used?
The high critical cleanliness melt-blown filter elements can be used in fluid make-up and contamination control, including silt removal, polishing, and clarification.
4. What are the critical to general particulate control filter elements best suited for?
- Contamination control in wash applications
- Single pass in-line last chance filtration
- General fluid clarification
5. Where can the general particulate control filter elements be used?
General particulate control filter elements can be used as pre-filters in primary applications for higher fluid flows.