1. What makes Pall filter elements unique?
Athalon hydraulic and lube oil filters are the first of their kind in the industry of lube and hydraulic return line filters with an unmatched Betax(c)≥2000 removal efficiency rating.
2. Where can I use Pall’s Athalon filter elements?
Applications of Pall’s Athalon filter elements:
- They are used in mining equipment gear cases, mining equipment hydraulic fluid, and mining equipment lube oil - on & off-board.
- Auto LOH for stamping and auto LOH-filling lines
- They have applications in heavy hydraulic, heavy lubrication, medium & light hydraulic, and medium & light lubrication.
- Coolants/bearing lubrication, drives gearbox and roll housing, forging/extrusion, and gearbox bearing and Morgoil
- Material directional control and material handling
- Medium & light hydraulic and medium & light lubrication
4. What is so unique about Pall’s Ultipleat media – used in the construction of Athalon filters?
Pall’s high-pressure filter elements, namely the Athalon filters, come with patented Ultipleat media, or laid over pleat (LOP) filter media geometry to:
- Maximize filtration area
- Increase flow handling capabilities
- Reduce filter element size
5. Do Pall’s Athalon filter elements come with anti-static construction?
Yes, Pall’s Athalon filter elements come with anti-static construction to minimize static charge generation and prevent damage to the filter element, housing, or fluid due to static discharge.
6. How are Pall’s filter elements better than the ones in the market?
Pall’s Athalon filter elements come with coreless/cageless construction, making it 60% lighter than comparable filter elements with cores.
7. Are Pall’s Athalon filter elements cost efficient?
Pall’s Athalon filter elements:
- Reduce disposal costs (filter elements are incinerable, shreddable, or crushable)
- Are simple to install and inexpensive to maintain
- Provide 10x better efficiency compared to the common performance standard filter with ßx(c)≥2000 rating
- Require significantly fewer passes to reach target cleanliness level
- Reduce equipment maintenance and unscheduled downtime costs
- Come with common port and mounting interfaces. The cover servicing makes maintenance quick and easy to perform with the minimum of basic tools
To sum it all, yes, Pall’s Athalon filter elements are cost-efficient and help you get the desired results.