1. What is the benefit of anti-static construction?
Pall Ultipor SRT filter elements feature the anti-static construction, which offers the following benefits –
- It minimizes static charge generation and electrostatic discharge
- It also prevents damage to filter housing and elements, or fluid due to static discharge
2. What is the advantage of Pall Ultipor SRT filter elements’ stress-resistant technology?
With the stress-resistant technology, the Ultipor SRT fluid filter elements can –
- significantly reduce clean pressure drop
- increase the filter area to capture dirt
- reduce static charge generation
- maintain fluid cleanliness
3. What is the temperature range of Pall Ultipor SRT filter elements?
Nitrile seals: -43°C (-45°F) to +107°C (+225°F)
Fluorocarbon seals: -29°C (-20°F) to +120°C (+250°F)
Note: maximum 60°C (140°F) in water-based fluids, maximum 93°C (199°F) for phosphate fluids
4. Which fluids are Pall Ultipor SRT filters compatible with?
Pall Ultipor SRT fluid filter elements are compatible with petroleum oils, water glycols, water-oil emulsions, and high water-containing fluids.