Profile® Star Pleated Depth Filter Cartridges
All-Polypropylene Depth Filters for High Particle Removal Efficiency
Profile Star pleated depth filter cartridges offer excellent chemical compatibility with a wide range of fluids across various applications. What makes them unique is they have been optimized to deliver the benefits of both traditional pleated and depth style trap filters - the ideal combination. A trait like this is possible since the filter utilizes a proven and successful proprietary technique of varying the fiber diameter to produce a pore size gradient from coarse (upstream) to fine (downstream) while maintaining a high open area throughout the depth of the filter medium.
Shop Profile® Star Pleated Depth Filter Cartridges | Pall Shop
Why choose Profile Star pleated depth filter cartridges?
The pressure drops and flow capability of these cartridges are comparable to competitive pleated polypropylene filters while also providing excellent removal of soft contaminants (gels) because of the depth of the medium. The pleat configuration also enables effective low pressure backflushing for food and beverage applications to remove surface particles and enhance filter regeneration.
Additional benefits include:
- All-polypropylene construction
- High dirt-holding capacity and flow rates
- Long service life
Food and Beverage:
- Beer – trap filtration, particle removal, pre-filtration
- Bottled water and alcohol-free beverages – particle removal, pre-filtration
- Wine – single step or multi-step pre-filtration
Air / Gas Applications
- Fermentation – particle removal, pre-filtration of inlet air and exhausts